With Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 support
How to use NHM Writer?
||1.0 MB ( 1084248 bytes )
NHM Writer is a clean software. You can check the Virustotal's Antivirus scan report here.
- Write in 10 Indian languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Sanskrit (Special Thanks : Kaanthalagam, Chennai), Tamil & Telugu.
- TACE & Tamil Brahmi are supported now.
- Works in all the browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and others
- Fast, Compact and Effective software with size of just 1 MB
- Enables "Regional Language Support" without need of "Windows CD"
- Works with Windows 2003/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- "Windows Text Services" for smooth typing of Unicode in MS Office applications
- Context sensitive key preview & On-Screen Keyboard for learners
- Treats Backspace as Undo while Typing, that ensures your speed
- Extendable to more encodings & Keyboard layouts for any language
and much more.
To type in Tamil TACE encoding, TACE fonts can be downloaded from http://www.tamilvu.org
To type in Tamil Brahmi, Adinatha Tamil Brahmi font can be downloaded from http://www.virtualvinodh.com
NHM Writer 2.0 (Previous version) can be downloaded from here
NHM Writer 22.214.171.124 (Previous version) can be downloaded from here
For users who have NHM Writer already installed, please follow the steps below to install the new version.
- Close NHM Writer application, if it is running.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Install the current new version.
Any support needs shall be mailed to : email@example.com